Saturday, May 28, 2005

It's all about ME!

I got this from the Anchoress, and decided to do it myself.
Please do the same, and link in the comments section!

A is for Age - 44
B is for Booze - Don't like it enough to bother.
C is for Career - Husband, Dadddy and Community College Professor
D is for Dad’s name - Gerry
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - My wife, so I have at least one person to talk to.
F is for Favorite song at the moment - Anything by Bob Bennett (www.bob-bennett.com)
G is for Goof off thing to do - Drive: Far and fast. Or, read: novels. Better yet: both!
H is for Hometown - Whittier, Calif.
I is for Instrument you play - Guitar
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Pineapple-Apricot
K is for Kids - Four boys (7 and under)
L is for Living arrangement - One story, three bedroom, 1 bath (getting a bit tight on space)
M is for Mom’s name - Marian
N is for Names of best friends - Doug, Jay, Alan, Pat - these are the guys I could call at 3 am, and they would be there for me.
O is for overnight hospital stays - One. I was about 5 years old, and had pneumonia. I also stayed with wifey-poo when our kids were born, but those were her stays, not mine.
P is for Phobias - gooey, slimy animals: If I fell into a pit of sea slugs, I would rather die than live with the memory of doing that.
Q is for Quote you like - "You know what the problem with life is? Boredom! You know what the solution is? ADVENTURE!!" - from the movie Never Cry Wolf
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - My best friend Doug - since high school (1976).
S is for Siblings - Two sisters and one brother
T is for Texas, ever been? - Yes. Even slept on the beach in Galveston once. A long time ago, in a life far, far away...
U is for Unique trait - I am the world's BEST parallel parker...really.
V if for Vegetable you love - What else? Garlic!!
W is for Worst trait - I wait til just past the last minute to do things.
X - is for XRays you’ve had - teeth, head, chest
Y is for Yummy food you make - I married a girl from the South...I don't have to cook!
Z is for Zodiac sign - The only star that has made a lasting impact on me is the one over Bethlehem 2000 years ago.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP