Friday, February 06, 2009

A Very Interesting Article

H/T to Instapundit.

This is an excellent article about Sarah Palin.

My wife and I were/are big fans of her - much to the chagrin of most of my College colleagues - and have joked that we should have cut the top half off of our McCain/Palin bumper sticker.

But, the visceral loathing of her by so many was disconcerting, to say the least! There is still a part of me that feels like some of you now see me as fitting the profile of a Jeff Foxworthy joke punchline.
You might be a redneck if...

This article fairly expounds on both the strengths and weaknesses of Palin, and why she provoked such strong reactions from just about everyone. A very good read.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP