Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Meet Mr. Comment!

Along with re-activating this blog, I have been spending some significant commenting time over at the blog of Bill Lobdel.

I would encourage you all to visit there, and let me know what you think of both the posts, and my responses.

Bill is a former LA times writer and Christian, who has recently (the last 3 years) renounced his faith, and is now espousing atheism. He has even written a book about his journey to non-faith. For whatever reason, I have a heartfelt burden for Mr. Lobdell, and ache for the day when he turns back toward the Light. I think it will happen, but not without a monumental struggle - both here and in the heavenlies.

My prayer is that my words could be chipping at the bricks of the stronghold he is currently within.

Your prayers would be much appreciated.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP