Friday, March 04, 2005

Where was I?

I did a bad thing.

At least for me, it was bad.

I put a webcounter on this blog, and started caring about, and looking at, how many people were reading this.

Bad move.

No longer was I writing and trusting God to bring eyes that could use what I wrote. Now, I was trying to take controll.

Bad move.

We have a jealous God. He doesn't particularly want to be shoved aside so we can "do it better".

There's lots I still want to say, but it's late, so I will be back in a day or two.

I am back to trusting.

1 comments:

Jessica 5:02 AM, May 28, 2005  

I have had a webcounter and found it a distraction and a waste of time overall except for the fact that it allowed me to see that I was on there way more than I should be :~)So I think your right about trusting the Lord and not caring too much about how many people read etc. If God wants someone to read something they will!

About This Blog

NASA Image of the Day

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP