Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Goodbye for now

Not many (if any) will probably read this, but it seems unfinished to just stop posting, and say nothing.

I haven't posted in ages, and will not in the near future.

A couple of reasons:
First, life with 4 boys is busy! They and my wife need me more than the blogosphere.
If/when things settle down more, we'll see about some posting. Right now, other priorities beckon.

Second, my original purpose for blogging was getting muddied. I was less and less writing about how God touches our lives, and more and more just about stuff. There are pleny of more interesting stuff writers than me. Go find them.

I guess that's all for now. I will still be a blog reader, and sometimes commenter, but not so much a writer.
Writing is hard for me. The long pauses between thoughts don't show up on the written page (screen?), but they take their toll on me.

May you all see the fingerprint of God as you walk through this life.

1 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm 8:15 PM, January 30, 2006  

We all struggle with the issues of time, talents, gifts...how do we use them, when, where, to the greatest good...

The men you mentioned in your next to last post...you questioned if they are now using their God given gifts & talents to their fullest advantage because they either felt lead to go in a different direction or chose to go in a different direction.

You asked, "But, I think the whole thing does raise the issue I started with: as Christians, what is our responsibility in using our gifts and talents for the world at-large?"

And you? You have a talent for writing as a Christian father. Should you narrow your world and stop writing your blog?

Your honesty will be missed as will your writing and the heart cries. God bless you, yours and the work of your hands in whatever direction you go.

May the worst of 2006 be from the best of 2005. Agape & Shalom...

Sandra @ Thistle Cove Farm

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP